Monday, April 04, 2005

A Brand New Day

It's been almost a year since my last post. I don't know why I am restarting the blog when there is so much other stuff I should be writing. But it feels good to be 'out there' again. I have decided to start posting regularly again (or what passes as regularly for me). As usual, I will have the same problem (what should I write about?). My life has become exeedingly dull since I moved to North Carolina, so I think most of my posts are gonna be op-eds (read rants). Maybe it'll do me some good to vent steam on the blog. After all I can't break anything in the apartment - gotta keep it in pristine condition for my wife (soon to be). So much for the first post...somebody leave a comment so I know I am not alone in this world.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude !!!!
Finally u back...

Party !!!!

Anonymous said...

lol...you said you were close to the sea and the mountains...didn't know you were in an island surrounded by them...anyways, that's what the blogosphere is for...to make the world seem tiny....happy bloggin...and welcome back!

Anonymous said...

post some more stuff or i'll jedi mind trick you into making another installer. :p

Anonymous said...

Where abouts in North Carolina ?

Lavanya.